We have over 800 products in our range covering grocery, chilled, frozen and non-food. So whether it’s basic ingredients, such as our allergen-free bouillons, or finished products like our handmade cakes, frozen and pre-portioned for convenience, check out our full listing where you’ll also find nutrition and allergenic information.
Whether it’s launching new lines or tweaking existing recipes, we’re constantly evolving our products and range to meet your changing needs and demands as well as responding to the latest food trends.
We’re passionate about our brand and its heritage so we have a water-tight procedure in place to ensure the products we’re providing you meet the high quality standards you expect when buying Country Range.
All our suppliers are BRC (British Retail Consortium) accredited and we have full traceability on all our products. Food safety is of critical importance when working in the food supply chain and the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety certification is an internationally recognised mark of food quality, safety and responsibility.
Our packaging goes through a stringent approval process to ensure it arrives in your kitchen with clear and concise on-pack detail. The black and silver design has become synonymous with the brand and whilst we recently updated the look, whether you’ve old or new in your store cupboard, you’ll still recognise it as Country Range.
We’re committed to reducing the impact on the environment of excessive packaging for foods and non-foods so biodegradable or recyclable materials are used wherever possible on our products.
Once in our range, the products are regularly weighed and measured and the packaging is checked against the agreed specification and we conduct blind taste test sessions against other brands to ensure they continue to meet our quality standards and the demands of the caterer.
- Our products do not contain genetically modified (GM) ingredients
- All hydrogenated fats are to be removed from our products and shall not be used in the development of any new products
- We’re working to meet the voluntary targets set by the Food Standards Agency (FSA) for the sodium salt contents of specific foods by 2017
- We are working with our suppliers who use palm oil towards sourcing this material from sustainable managed sources that do not cause such damage to the environment
- We’re committed to meeting the FSA and Department of Health initiatives on reducing the nation’s intake of excessive sugars and fats