- Pre-heat the oven to 180C
- Whisk the oil, chick pea water (aquafaba) and sugar until the mixture is like mayonnaise. Gently fold the carrot into the cake batter, then stir in the flour, baking powder, spices, chopped sunflower seeds and mixed dried fruit.
- Fill some muffin cups and bake for 12-15 mins. Test with a cocktail stick and If it comes out clean, it's ready to take out of the oven. If it comes out a little gooey, leave in for another few mins and then cool
- Meanwhile, whip together the solid part of a chilled can of coconut milk, icing and zest of 1 orange.
- Once cakes are cool, pipe or spread with frosting and finish with chopped sunflower seeds