From bacon butties to the key ingredient of a Full English, this tasty meat is a firm favourite.
- Bacon and thyme potato cakes – add some finely sliced bacon into a potato rosti mixture and bake it in a deep pan until it is golden brown and crispy to add another dimension to a side dish.
- Bacon and egg fried rice – finely slice the bacon and fry it until it’s crispy, then make egg fried rice with this mixed through. It’s a simple way of making fried rice more interesting and it’s a great way of using up vegetables that you have turning in your fridge because almost anything can go well with it as long as it’s cooked nicely.
- Sage and bacon brioche – how do you make a rich brioche even richer and more interesting? Add bacon pieces and sage into the dough when you make it and reap the rewards after it’s baked.
- Bacon wrapped asparagus – take the bacon slices and roll them around pieces of asparagus individually. This is great grilled or barbecued in the summer.
- Bacon minestrone – a great dish to have in the winter. Cut the bacon up into small pieces and fry them off until crispy, then add to minestrone soup to give it flavour and texture.
- Country Range Unsmoked Back Bacon 2.27kg