‘A Taste of the Med’ Sharing Board
CHARCUTI® Italian Antipasti Mix
CHARCUTI® Spanish Tapas Mix
Whitby Seafoods Salt and Pepper Squid Rings
Stuffed Peppadew Peppers
Country Range Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
Daloon Falafel Balls
Stone Baked Garlic Ciabatta
Halloumi Fries (individual ingredients below)
Country Range Pitted Black Olives In Brine
Country Range Green Olives Stuffed With Pimento Paste In Brine
Aubergine Dip (individual ingredients below)
Tomato Tapanade (individual ingredients below)
A classic hummus
11 chopped shallot
11 small bunch dill
The juice of 1 lemon
5050 g Greek yoghurt
200200 g Black Olives
100100 g Onions
5050 g Country Range Sundried Tomatoes
1010 g chopped Parsley
Microherbs or small green salad leaves
- 1To create the Tomato Tapanade: Combine boiling water and the sun-dried tomatoes; cover and let them stand for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain in a colander over a bowl. Combine the tomatoes, olives, diced onion, juice of 1 lemon and chopped parsley in a blender; process until its a smooth texture. Add to one of your dishes, cover and chill until serving.
- 2To create the Aubergine Dip: Roast the aubergine until soft. Leave to cool then chop the flesh. Mix together with the other ingredients then add to a dish. Cover and chill before serving.
- 3Add your hummus into a dish, add with a glug of olive oil and sprinkle with chilli flakes and cumin seeds.
- 4To create the Halloumi Fries: Cut the Halloumi block into 1.5cmm x 1.5cm fingers. Fry them at 170°C until golden brown.
- 5Prepare your squid rings and falafel according to the instructions on the packaging.
- 6Place your Charcuti meats across the centre of the board. Build your halloumi fries into a stack at one side and the squid rings and falafel at opposite sides of the board.
- 7Add a bowl of mixed olives, stuffed peppadew peppers and artichoke hearts in available spaces within your sharing board or platter.
- 8Finally add your dips, hummus and tapanande in complementary bowls around the sharing board and a board of fresh, hot garlic ciabbata. Add microherbs, sundried tomatoes and a sprinkle of salt and pepper over the board to garnish and add colour.