100100 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
11 tsp Country Range Cumin Seeds
800800 g Country Range Peeled Plum Tomatoes
22 tbsp Country Range Tomato Paste
11 tsp Country Range Turmeric
11 tsp Country Range Ground Coriander
22 tsp Country Range Garam Masala
22 tsp nigella seeds
700700 g waxy potatoes (par-boiled and chopped into chunks)
11 large cauliflower (cut in to florets)
88 garlic cloves
22 tbsp fresh ginger (grated)
11 tsp Country Range Chilli Powder
44 red chillies (sliced)
22 tsp salt
22 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
11 lime (juiced)
11 bunch fresh coriander
- 1Heat the oil in a large lidded pan and add the whole cumin and nigella seeds and fry until they begin to pop.
- 2Add the potatoes and cauliflower and sauté until golden before removing the potato and cauliflower pieces.
- 3Turn the heat down and add the onion and cook until soft.
- 4Add the ginger and garlic and cook off for a further 3 minutes before adding the tomatoes, turmeric, ground coriander.
- 5Cook off for another few minutes and add the potatoes, chillies and salt before covering and simmering for 5 minutes.
- 6Add the cauliflower pieces and a splash of water, cover and cook until the cauliflower is tender.
- 7Add the garam masala and fenugreek, stir and remove from the heat to cool for 10 minutes.
- 8Stir in the lime juice and dish up the aloo gobi in small balti bowls, topping with fresh coriander just before serving.