Asparagus & Green Pea Soup
68 68 g Country Range Asparagus Soup Mix
250 250 ml cold water
550 550 ml cold water
1 1 large onion
1 1 garlic clove
2 2 tbsp olive oil
100 100 g Country Range Choice Garden Peas
- 1Mix the soup mix with the 250ml cold water into a paste.
- 2Bring the 550ml cold water to the boil and add the soup paste. Cover pan and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Slice the onion and lightly fry. Add the garlic and olive oil and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Add the peas to the soup mix along with the onion, garlic and olive and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 5Purée the mixture then sieve to a smooth soup texture.
- 6Season, bring to the boil and garnish with mint and a swirl of fresh cream.