- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the pizza mix in a bowl fitted with dough hooks, add warm water and mix on slow speed for 5 minutes.
- Mould the dough into 16 round balls and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll dough out to 15cm rounds, brush cold water around the edges and place on a baking tray lined with silicon paper.
- In a large pan, fry the chicken over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes until cooked. Leave to cool.
- Once cooled, coat the chicken in 100ml of the barbecue sauce.
- Spread the remaining sauce over the rolled out pizza bases, add the chicken, red onion and cheese.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until the crust is crisp and golden. Make sure the chicken is cooked throughout and is piping hot before serving.