Bengal Chicken Burger
2 2 Country Range Premium Chicken Breasts
2 2 tbsp Country Range Curry Powder
1 1 tbsp Country Range Rapeseed Oil
2 2 tbsp Country Range Mango Chutney
1 1 Medium red onion
2 2 tbsp Country Range Ranch Dressing
1 1 tbsp Country Range Sweet Chilli Sauce
100 100 g white cabbage
1 1 Small handful fresh coriander
1 1 lime (juiced)
2 2 tbsp buttermilk
2 2 burger bun
- 1Remove the inner fillets of the chicken breast to use in another dish.
- 2Butterfly the chicken breasts.
- 3Sprinkle on a generous coating of curry powder.
- 4Heat oil in a frying pan and place the chicken breast.
- 5Shallow fry until golden and turn.
- 6Cook until chicken reaches at least 75ºC.
- 7Finely slice white cabbage, red onion and carrots.
- 8Add the sliced veg to a bowl with the buttermilk, squeeze of lime and a small handful of chopped coriander, and toss.
- 9Mix the ranch dressing and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl.
- 10Toast the bun under the grill.
- 11Spread a layer mango chutney on to the base and lay the chicken on top.
- 12Add a good spoon of the slaw and a good drizzle of the ranch mix.
- 13Add the bun lid and serve with a side of Country Range Sweet Potato Fries or Seasoned Wedges.