Char-grilled Cauliflower with Zesty Polonaise
Country Range Panko Breadcrumbs
1 1 cauliflower
125125 g Country Range Salted Butter
1 1 tbsp Country Range Capers
2 2 Country Range Free Range Eggs
1 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 1 lemon (zest)
- 1Cut the cauliflower into 6 even sized wedges.
- 2In a frying pan, melt the butter until it foams and is nut brown.
- 3Add the breadcrumbs, capers, chopped parsley and lemon zest.
- 4Season with salt and pepper and keep to one side.
- 5Hard boil the eggs for 8 minutes, cool and grate with a medium cheese grater.
- 6Add this to the breadcrumbs.
- 7Char-grill the cauliflower for 5 minutes each side, brush with butter, place in a baking tray and sprinkle the top with the breadcrumb mix.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes then serve immediately.