Char-grilled Piri Piri Chicken and Mango Ciabatta
10 10 Country Range Ciabatta
5 5 Country Range Chicken Breast Fillets
25 25 g Country Range Piri Piri Seasoning
40 40 ml Country Range Rapeseed Oil
3 3 mangoes (fresh)
20 20 g coriander (fresh)
1 1 lime (zest and juice)
2 2 little gem lettuce
150 150 g Country Range Real Mayonnaise
- 1Slice the raw chicken fillets in half lengthways and coat with Piri Piri Seasoning. Leave to marinate for at least one hour in the fridge.
- 2Prepare the dressing by peeling and dicing the mango, chop the coriander, zest and juice the lime.
- 3Mix all the ingredients with the mayonnaise. Adjust the seasoning as required.
- 4Wash and dry the little gem lettuce and leave the leaves whole.
- 5Place your char-grill or heavy bottomed frying pan on a medium heat.
- 6Add a little rapeseed oil then carefully place the chicken into the pan.
- 7Cook for 3-4 minutes either side checking to make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- 8Once the chicken is cooked keep warm then gently warm the ciabatta.
- 9Slice the warm ciabatta in half and assemble by adding a good dollop of the mayonnaise to the bottom.
- 10Add the warm Piri Piri chicken, little gem lettuce and a couple of slices of mango.
- 11Put the ciabatta roll top back on and serve straight away.