Chicken and Chorizo Tostadas
2 2 Large Country Range Chicken Breasts
4 4 Country Range 12" Tortilla Wraps
1 1 tsp Country Range Fajita Seasoning
0.5 0.5 tsp Country Range Ground Cumin
1 1 tsp Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
1 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
150 150 g refried bean mix
250 250 g chorizo sausage, sliced
150 150 g sour cream
1 1 medium red onion, sliced
1 1 large red pepper, sliced
1 1 large avocado, cubed
150 150 g plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1Place the chicken breasts in to a lightly oiled baking tray.
- 2Coat the chicken with a generous sprinkle of Fajita seasoning and cover with foil.
- 3Bake in a pre-heated oven (180°C) for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4Remove chicken from the oven and allow to cool a little before shredding with a fork.
- 5In a bowl mix the chorizo, oil, garlic, cumin and a pinch of salt and marinate for a few minutes.
- 6Add the chorizo mix to a hot frying pan and fry off for 2-3 minutes until the chorizo starts to crisp.
- 7Place the tortilla rounds under the grill for a minute to colour.
- 8To build the tostadas, spoon some of the chorizo mix on to the tortilla round and top with a little shredded chicken.
- 9Squeeze a little lime juice over the chicken and garnish with sliced red onion, red pepper, avocado, and a spoon of refried bean mix.
- 10Finally add tomato, coriander and a drizzle of sour cream to finish.
- 11Serve with side dishes of sour cream and a fresh tomato, red onion and lime salsa.