Chicken and Ham Pie
Country Range Puff Pastry
5050 g Country Range Salted Butter
5050 g Country Range Plain Flour
1 1 pint Country Range Chicken stock
5050 ml double cream
200200 g chicken breast, diced
5050 g cooked ham
1 1 egg, beaten, for glaze
salt and pepper
- 1Melt the butter then add the flour and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 2Add the warm chicken stock a bit at a time, bring to the boil then add the double cream.
- 3Add a splash of olive oil to a hot pan then fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes until sealed on all sides. Add the cooked ham to the chicken then mix in the sauce.
- 4Season, then pour into a 4.5" pie dish.
- 5Roll out the puff pastry and cover the pie dish. Brush with beaten egg and bake for 35 minutes at 185°C.