Chicken and Vegetable Ramen Noodle Bowl
10001000 ml ready made Country Range chicken stock
2 2 tbsp Country Range Piri Piri Sauce
150150 g Country Range Medium Egg Noodles
2 2 Country Range Chicken Breasts marinated in
2 2 tbsp Country Range Soy Sauce
1/2 1/2 tsp Country Range Ground Ginger
2525 g handful of beansprouts
1 1 grated carrot
2020 g frozen Country Range Sweetcorn, defrosted
¼ ¼ red onion, finely sliced
1 1 spring onion chopped
8 8 chopped Country Range Jalapeño chillies
a few sprigs of coriander and a ¼ lime to garnish each bowl
- 1Marinate chicken breast for 2 hours. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 190°C until cooked (75°C in the centre).
- 2Cook your egg noodles in plenty of boiling water (follow packet instructions).
- 3Once the noodles are cooked and drained, place into your bowls.
- 4Add Country Range Piri Piri sauce and hot chicken stock, then stir to separate noodles.
- 5Slice cooked chicken and place gently on top of the noodles.
- 6Arrange the fresh ingredients on top and garnish with the lime and sprigs of coriander.