1 1 frozen steam cooked chicken breast fillet, split in half
1 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg, beaten
5050 g Country Range Golden Breadcrumbs
5050 g Country Range Plain Flour, seasoned
splash of Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
7575 g Country Range Butter
1 1 tsp Country Range Capers
2 2 tbsp Country Range White Cooking Wine
11 tsp Country Range White Wine Vinegar
1 1 tsp Country Range Wholegrain Mustard
splash of double cream
- 1Fully defrost the cooked chicken breast then split in half by placing between two sheets of cling film and lightly battening it out until thin.
- 2Toss in flour and then into the beaten egg, coat in breadcrumbs both sides and leave to one side.
- 3Place splash of oil into a hot frying pan, place the coated chicken and seal until golden brown on both sides. When golden, place 25g of butter on top.
- 4Place into a hot oven (165°C) for 10 minutes to ensure the breadcrumb coating is cooked all the way through and is crispy and golden.
- 5To make the sauce add the white wine vinegar into a small pan and bring to the boil, reduce by half, add splash of cream and then whisk in the remaining butter on a gentle heat. Add the capers and warm, then add the mustard and season.
- 6Remove chicken from the oven drain onto Country Range blue roll. Place onto a plate and serve the sauce around, serve straight away.
- 7Tip: You can add a little pesto around the plate for extra flavour and colour if you wish to.