Chilli and Tomato Sauce with Lamb Koftas and Yogurt Dip
800800 g minced lamb
1/2 1/2 onion, finely chopped and cooked until soft
4 4 dsp Country Range Sauce for Chilli Con Carne
1/21/2 lemon (zest only)
1 1 red chilli, finely chopped
2 2 dsp chopped parsley
1 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 2 Country Range Free Range Egg whites, beaten
For the yogurt dip:For the yogurt dip:
4 4 large spoonfuls Country Range Natural Yogurt
fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
1/21/2 lime (juice only)
- 1Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together well. Roll the mixture tightly around the meat skewers into balls.
- 2Place into fridge and chill for 24 hours.
- 3To cook, place into a pre-heated oven (185°C/Gas Mark 6) and cook for 20 minutes.
- 4To make the dip, mix the ingredients together.
- 5Serve the koftas with the mint yogurt dip.