Chilli Tomato Lentils with Roasted Chicken
4 4 dsp Country Range Sauce for Chilli Con Carne
4 x 1754 x 175 g chicken breasts, skin on
100100 g Country Range Red Split Lentils
1 1 clove garlic
11 shallot, finely chopped
1 1 splash olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- 1Place a splash of olive oil into a hot pan.
- 2Place the chicken breast in and seal until golden brown, turning all the time until the skin is crispy and sealed evenly.
- 3Soak and cook the lentils until soft. Drain well and leave to one side.
- 4Place a splash of olive oil into a pan and gently cook the shallot and garlic until soft. Add the lentils and Sauce for Chilli Con Carne and simmer for about 5 minutes. Whisk in the butter until all the flavours are brought together.
- 5Season and serve with seasonal vegetables and the roasted chicken breast. Serve immediately.