1 1 tsp Country Range Whole Cumin Seeds
2 2 cloves garlic
1/21/2 tsp salt
1 1 small handful fresh parsley
1 1 small handful fresh coriander
2 2 tbsp cider vinegar
1 1 tbsp lime juice
1/21/2 green chilli, roughly chopped
75 75 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 1Add the cumin seed, salt and garlic to a pestle and mortar and grind to a rough paste.
- 2Add the chilli, parsley and coriander.
- 3Drizzle in the oil and grind until mixed.
- 4Add the lime juice and cider vinegar and mix through.
- 5Serve over warm fish, steak, salads or use as a dip for empañadas.