Coconut, banana & passion fruit cream pie
Pastry Case Pastry Case
2525 g Country Range Oat Flakes
2525 g Country Range Coconut (Dried)
7575 g Country Range Cheesecake Crumb Base
2 2 tbsp coconut sugar
25 25 g coconut oil
2 x 4002 x 400 ml Country Range Coconut Milk (Solid)
2 x 4002 x 400 ml Country Range Coconut Milk (Liquid)
1 1 tbsp Country Range Cornflour
2 2 tbsp Country Range Maple & Agave syrup
4 4 whole passion fruits
- 1To make the base, toast the oats in a dry pan or in the oven until golden and place into a bowl. Add the cheesecake base, coconut sugar and melted coconut oil to the toasted coconut and mix together.
- 2Press the mix into a fluted tart mold.
- 3Place the coconut milk tins in the fridge for 10 mins. Open the 2 tins and separate the solids from the liquid.
- 4Place the solids in a bowl and put in the fridge and place the liquids in a pan and bring to the boil.
- 5Mix the corn flour with a little water to form a thick liquid and whisk into the coconut milk in the pan. Over a low heat whisk continuously until it becomes thick. Add the maple syrup and chill in the fridge.
- 6Once cold whisk the mix until it has the consistency of a soft gel.
- 7In a separate bowl whisk the coconut solid until it looks like whipped cream.
- 8Combine the whipped coconut and gel and fill the tart case then chill for 1 hour.
- 9Top with slices of banana and passion fruit and serve with a dusting of coconut flakes.