Creamy Mushrooms and Gorgonzola on Sourdough
7575 g Country Range Luxury Full Fat Soft Cheese
1010 g Country Range Butter
11 pinch Country Range Dried Mixed Herbs
22 flat mushrooms, sliced
3030 g gorgonzola
½ ½ onion, diced
2 2 sourdough slices
- 1Toast the sourdough and keep warm.
- 2In a frying pan, fry the diced onion and sliced flat mushrooms in the butter.
- 3Once they have colour, add the luxury full fat soft cheese until it melts into a thick sauce.
- 4Add the crumbled gorgonzola and the mixed herbs.
- 5Serve on the hot sourdough.