Easter Chick Cupcakes
100100 g Country Range Self Raising Flour
100100 g Country Range Creamery Salted Butter (soft)
22 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs
100100 g Caster sugar
1/41/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Place 12 paper cupcake cups into a muffin tray.
- 3Whisk together the soft butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add a beaten egg with a spoonful of flour until well combined.
- 5Repeat with the last egg.
- 6Add the rest of the flour and mix until a nice smooth cake mixture.
- 7Remove from the tray and cool on a wire rack.
- 8Meanwhile roll out your different coloured fondants and cut out your decorations.
- 9Brush the back of each piece with a little water and decorate the cupcakes as per the photo.