For the tomato sauce:For the tomato sauce:
1 1 large tin Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
300300 g chopped onion
3 3 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
2 2 tsp sugar
Country Range Dried Basil
salt and pepper to taste
For the filling:For the filling:
1.41.4 kg Country Range Chicken Breast, diced
8 8 tsp Country Range Blackened Cajun Seasoning (for the chicken)
4 4 assorted peppers, sliced
2 2 onions, sliced
4 4 carrots, cut into thin strips
1 1 leek, cut into thin strips
2 2 courgettes, cut into thin strips
4 4 tsp Country Range Blackened Cajun Seasoning
900900 g Country Range Grated Cheddar
2 2 packs Country Range 10” Tortilla Wraps
- 1For the tomato sauce, sweat the onion for approximately 5 minutes without colour. Add the garlic purée and basil to onion mixture. Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil.
- 2Simmer for approximately 40 minutes. Add sugar, remove the mixture from the heat and blend the sauce.
- 3Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- 4For the filling, season the chicken with the Cajun seasoning then cook in the oven.
- 5Lightly sweat off the onions, carrots, leek, courgettes and peppers with the Cajun seasoning.
- 6Assemble the wraps - firstly place vegetable mix on, then chicken, drizzle over the tomato sauce, top with a touch of grated cheese and roll up (fold in sides first then roll).
- 7Place in a lightly greased dish and cover with the rest of the tomato sauce.
- 8Top with cheese, place in oven and cook until golden brown.