Free from Carrot Cup Cakes
140140 g Country Range Vegetable Oil
1/21/2 tsp Country Range Cinnamon
3 3 tsp Country Range Baking Powder
150150 g Country Range Dried Mixed Fruit
240240 g caster sugar
6 6 tbsp Country Range Aquafaba (Chickpea Water)
1 1 tbsp Country Range Sunflower Seeds, chopped
200200 g gluten-free self raising flour
200200 g grated carrots
1 1 can Country Range Coconut Milk (solid only)
100 100 g icing sugar
11 ea zest of orange
1 1 tsp Country Range Sunflower Seeds, chopped
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Whisk the oil, chick pea water (aquafaba) and sugar until the mixture is like mayonnaise. Gently fold the carrot into the cake batter, then stir in the flour, baking powder, spices, chopped sunflower seeds and mixed dried fruit.
- 3Fill some muffin cups and bake for 12-15 mins. Test with a cocktail stick and If it comes out clean, it's ready to take out of the oven. If it comes out a little gooey, leave in for another few mins and then cool.
- 4Meanwhile, whip together the solid part of a chilled can of coconut milk, icing and zest of 1 orange.
- 5Once cakes are cool, pipe or spread with frosting and finish with chopped sunflower seeds.