Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie
350350 g Country Range Dark Chocolate Drops
175175 g Country Range Butter
7 7 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs
400400 g golden caster sugar
175175 g gluten free flour
5050 g Country Range Cocoa Powder
11 tsp xanthan gum
5050 g Country Range Chopped Walnuts
5050 g Country Range White Chocolate Drops
- 1Place the chocolate and butter into a heatproof glass bowl and gently melt together over a pan of simmering water.
- 2In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until pale and airy.
- 3Once the chocolate and butter has melted, cool for 5 minutes and fold into the egg mixture a third at a time.
- 4Sift together the flour, xantham gum and cocoa powder and fold into the chocolate mixture.
- 5Stir in the white chocolate drops and desired nuts and place into a lined baking tin and cook at 180ºC for 25-30 minutes.
- 6Brownies are best served gooey and slightly undercooked, so if the batter still feels loose to gently shake, leave to cool and it will set with a delicious fudgy centre.
- 7Once cool, slice and store in a cool and dry place before serving.