2 2 tbsp Country Range Vegetable Oil
11 squeeze lemon juice
125125 ml Country Range Maple and Agave Syrup
2 2 tbsp Country Range Clear Honey
1 1 Country Range Vanilla Pod
300300 g Country Range Oat Flakes
5050 g Country Range Sunflower Seeds
4 4 tbsp. Country Range Sesame Seeds
5050 g pumpkin seeds
100100 g Country Range Flaked Almonds
100100 g freeze dried berries (e.g. raspberries, cranberries, blackberries), plus Country Range Dried Apricots, Sultanas and Raisins
5050 g Country Range Desiccated Coconut
- 1Pre-heat oven to 150°C/fan 130°C/Gas Mark 2.
- 2Mix the oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla pod seeds in a large bowl. Tip in all the remaining ingredients, except the dried fruit and coconut, and mix well.
- 3Tip the granola onto two baking sheets and spread evenly. Bake for 15 minutes, then mix in the coconut and dried fruit and bake for 10-15 minutes more.
- 4Remove and scrape onto a flat tray to cool.
- 5Serve with Country Range Natural Yogurt and stewed fruits.
The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month.