Honey Apple Rose with Cinnamon Custard
Country Range Ready to Serve Custard
Country Range Ground Cinnamon
Country Range Pure Clear Honey
1 1 Pink Lady apple
2 2 brandy snap baskets
- 1Slice the apple in half and remove the pips, slice very finely. About 12 slices per half.
- 2Place on a baking sheet and brush each slice with honey.
- 3Bake in the oven at 160°C for 5 minutes until the edges are just going brown.
- 4Roll each apple slice around each other to form a rose.
- 5Mix the custard with cinnamon and place a little in the bottom of the brandy snap basket.
- 6Top with the warm apple rose.
- 7Serve with the remaining cool cinnamon custard.