- Pre-heat oven to 260°C and place a baking tray in the oven to get hot.
- Defrost the doughball and allow to double in size.
- Roll out your doughball on some greaseproof paper to 12” and spread your houmous on the base leaving a 1” edge.
- Evenly space out the cherry tomatoes, goats cheese and blobs of red onion chutney.
- Bake in the oven on top of the baking tray for 2 minutes.
- Quick open the door and remove the paper from under the flatbread.
- Continue to cook for another 2 minutes
- Serve with a sprinkle of rocket on top