Houmous Flatbread with Tomato, Red Onion Chutney and Goats Cheese
5050 g Country Range Houmous
1 1 Country Range Doughball
1 1 pinch Country Range Dried Oregano
3535 g red onion chutney
3 3 cherry tomatoes
7575 g goats cheese
- 1Pre-heat oven to 260°C and place a baking tray in the oven to get hot.
- 2Defrost the doughball and allow to double in size.
- 3Roll out your doughball on some grease proof paper to 12” and spread your houmous on the base leaving a 1” edge.
- 4Evenly space out the cherry tomatoes, goats cheese and blobs of red onion chutney.
- 5Bake in the oven on top of the baking tray for 2 minutes.
- 6Quick open the door and remove the paper from under the flatbread.
- 7Continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- 8Serve with a sprinkle of rocket on top.