450450 g Country Range Multi-Purpose Pastry Mix
1 1 tbsp Country Range Vegetable Oil
1.351.35 kg minced lamb
400400 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
2 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 2 tbsp Country Range Tomato Paste
11 pinch Country Range Mixed Herbs
5050 g Country Range Butter
172172 g Country Range Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
salt and pepper to taste
- 1Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Heat the oil and sauté the onion until soft. Add the minced lamb and fry until brown.
- 2Add the tomatoes, Worcestershire Sauce, tomato paste and mixed herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Simmer for 15 minutes then transfer the meat mixture to an ovenproof dish.
- 4Place the pastry mix into a mixing bowl. Rub in the butter then stir in the grated cheese.
- 5Spinkle the crumble topping over the meat mixture and bake for 30 minutes until evenly browned.