Lamb chops with grilled vegetables
4 4 Lamb chops
4 4 Tomatoes
125 125 ml Country Range olive oil
4 4 tsp Country Range sesame seeds
1 1 tbsp Country Range dried oregano
4 4 tsp Country Range dried marjoram
4 4 tsp Ground sumac
1 1 tsp Sea salt
4 4 tsp Country Range ground cumin
900 900 g Natural yoghurt
2020 Country Range green olives
1.5 1.5 tbsp Fresh oregano
1 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
22 Grated zest of lemons
1 1 Crushed garlic clove
2020 g Country Range pistachios
20 20 g Country Range pine nuts
0.5 0.5 tsp Chilli flakes
0.5 0.5 Red onion
- 1To make the zaatar
- 2Toast the sesame seeds then add the dried oregano, dried marjoram, ground sumac, ground cumin and 1tsp sea salt and mix together.
- 3Dust the lamb chops with the zaatar.
- 4Next make the Labeneh yoghurt.
- 5Lightly toast the pistachios and pine nuts, then add with the chilli flakes, chopped tomatoes, red onion, pitted and chopped green olives, chopped fresh oregano, chopped parsley, lemon zest, garlic, olive oil and a pinch of sea salt to the natural yogurt and mix well.
- 6Chop the pepper into chunks and cut the remaining tomato into 8 pieces.
- 7Place the lamb chops in a grill tray with the vegetables.
- 8Sprinkle with 25ml olive oil and then season with salt.
- 9Grill under a hot grill for 2 mins.
- 10Turn the lamb chops and grill for a further 2 mins.
- 11Place on a plate to rest.
- 12Serve with the labeneh yoghurt.