Lamb Chops with Grilled Vegetables
4 4 lamb chops
11 red pepper
125 125 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
4 4 tsp Country Range Sesame Seeds
1 1 tbsp Country Range Dried Oregano
4 4 tsp Country Range Dried Marjoram
4 4 tsp ground sumac
1 1 tsp sea salt
4 4 tsp Country Range Ground Cumin
900 900 g Country Range Natural Yogurt
20 20 Country Range Pitted Green Olives
1.5 1.5 tbsp fresh oregano
1 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
22 lemons, grated zest
1 1 garlic clove, crushed
20 20 g Country Range Pistachio Nuts
20 20 g Country Range Pine Nuts
1/21/2 tsp Chilli flakes
1/21/2 red onion
- 1To make the za'atar, toast the sesame seeds then add the dried oregano, dried marjoram, ground sumac, ground cumin and 1 tsp sea salt and mix together.
- 2Dust the lamb chops with the za'atar.
- 3Next make the Labeneh yogurt.
- 4Lightly toast the pistachios and pine nuts, then add with the chilli flakes, chopped tomatoes, red onion, pitted and chopped green olives, chopped fresh oregano, chopped parsley, lemon zest, garlic, olive oil and a pinch of sea salt to the natural yogurt and mix well.
- 5Chop the pepper into chunks and cut the remaining tomato into 8 pieces.
- 6Place the lamb chops in a grill tray with the vegetables.
- 7Sprinkle with 25ml olive oil and then season with salt.
- 8Grill under a hot grill for 2 minutes.
- 9Turn the lamb chops and grill for a further 2 minutes.
- 10Place on a plate to rest.
- 11Serve with the labeneh yogurt.