Madras Spiced Seabass, Roasted Squash and Cucumber Yogurt
1 1 tbsp Country Range Medium Madras Powder
1 1 tbsp Country Range Plain Flour
1 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
7575 g Country Range Low Fat Natural Yogurt
2525 ml Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 2 seabass fillets
¼ ¼ butternut squash
1 1 red onion
6 6 cherry tomatoes
¼ ¼ cucumber, grated
1 1 garlic clove, grated
½ ½ lemon, juiced
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 220°C.
- 2Cut the red onion and butternut squash and roast in a hot oven for 12 minutes. Fold in the cherry tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- 3To make the cucumber yogurt, grate the garlic clove and cucumber and mix with the yogurt and lemon juice.
- 4For the seabass, mix together the flour and Madras powder then rub the fillets with garlic and dip in the flour mix. Fry the seabass fillets for 4 minutes until crispy and keep warm.
- 5Plate up as per the photo, create a bed of the squash mix with the cucumber yogurt. Then carefully place the seabass fillets on top and serve.