- For the Indonesian spice blend, grind all the spices together using a pestle and mortar and set aside.
- Using the eggs, make an omelette. Allow to cool then cut into thin strips and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the onion, leek, fresh green chilli and garlic. Cook until the onion is soft then add 2 tsp Indonesian spice blend and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the onion mixture and cook thoroughly.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the prawns and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, the ketjap manis or soy sauce and half of the omelette strips and stir well.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes or until the rice is thoroughly heated through.
- Place on a large plate and serve garnished with the remaining omelette strips, spring onion and finely chopped red chilli.