5050 g Country Range Salted Butter
5050 g Demerara sugar
100100 g Country Range Oat Flakes
4 4 large tbsp Golden Syrup
2525 g Country Range Hazelnuts, grated
5050 g Country Range Dates, finely chopped
Pinch of Country Range Ground Cinnamon
Pinch of fresh vanilla
Pinch of salt
- 1Place the oats, syrup, sugar and butter into a pan and warm gently.
- 2Once the butter has melted, slowly add the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Place the oat mixture into a 1" deep tray lined with greaseproof paper. Leave to one side and allow to cool for around 2 hours.
- 4When it's firm, turn out onto a board and cut into bars.
- 5Melt some chocolate, place into a piping bag and feather backwards and forwards over the top of the oat bars. Allow to chill then serve.