Pasta Salad with Sundried Tomatoes, Feta Cheese, Slow Roasted Peppers, Pesto, Parmesan and Basil
200200 g Country Range Pasta Spirals
5050 g Country Range Sundried Tomatoes
5050 g feta cheese, chopped
1 1 red pepper
Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
sprig of fresh rosemary
1 1 clove of garlic
1010 g parmesan cheese
5050 ml Country Range Pesto
salt and pepper, to season
fresh basil, to garnish
- 1Pre-heat oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
- 2Cook the pasta in salted boiling water with a splash of oil for 10-15 minutes then refresh in cold water until cold.
- 3Prick the red pepper with a sharp knife and place onto an ovenproof tray. Splash with oil, add the garlic and rosemary and roll in tin foil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes then leave to cool in the tin foil.
- 4Once cold, peel the pepper and remove the seeds. Dice into 1cm cubes.
- 5Chop the sundried tomatoes and feta cheese into 1cm cubes and mix with the pasta, peppers, parmesan and pesto.
- 6Season to taste and finish with fresh basil.