- Pre-heat oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water with a splash of oil for 10-15 minutes then refresh in cold water until cold.
- Prick the red pepper with a sharp knife and place onto an ovenproof tray. Splash with oil, add the garlic and rosemary and roll in tin foil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes then leave to cool in the tin foil.
- Once cold, peel the pepper and remove the seeds. Dice into 1cm cubes.
- Chop the sundried tomatoes and feta cheese into 1cm cubes and mix with the pasta, peppers, parmesan and pesto.
- Season to taste and finish with fresh basil.