Piri Piri Chicken Jacket Filling
100100 g Country Range Marinated Piri Piri Chicken
1010 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
2525 g Country Range Grated Mild White Cheddar
3030 g Country Range Salted Butter
2 2 jacket potatoes
55 g Maldon Sea Salt
2 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Rub the jackets with oil, prick a few times and sprinkle with salt.
- 3Bake for 45 minutes until tender.
- 4Mix the chicken pieces with spring onion and grated cheddar.
- 5Open the potato, place a mound of chicken mix inside.
- 6Top with a nice knob of butter and place in the oven for 2 minutes.
- 7Serve with a nice, crisp salad.