Piri Piri Prawns with Cous Cous
300300 g raw king prawns
22 tbsp Country Range Piri Piri Seasoning
oil, for frying
1 1 lemon, to garnish
For the cous cous:For the cous cous:
400400 g Country Range Cous Cous
400400 ml boiling water
7575 g Country Range Frozen Fancy Peas, defrosted
7575 g Country Range Frozen Sweetcorn, defrosted
5050 g red pepper, chopped
22 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
22 tbsp Country Range Piri Piri Seasoning mixed with 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1Place cous cous in a bowl and pour over the boiling water. Leave to stand for a few minutes until the water has been absorbed and cous cous is soft (add a little more water if required).
- 2Stir in the remaining ingredients and place into a serving dish.
- 3Sprinkle the Piri Piri Seasoning over the prawns and stir to mix through.
- 4Heat the oil over a high heat in a frying pan and add the prawns, cook for a couple of minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through, do not overcook.
- 5Add the prawns to the cous cous and serve garnished with lemon. Piri Piri Seasoning can be adjusted to suit personal preference.