Poached Cod in Creamy Dill Sauce
5050 g Country Range Full Fat Soft Cheese
2 2 Country Range Cod Fillets (170-195g)
5050 ml Country Range White Cooking Wine
2020 g Country Range Salted Butter
1 1 tsp dill, chopped
1 1 shallot, diced
- 1Defrost the cod fillet and tuck under the tail.
- 2Place the diced butter on a baking tray and add the diced shallot.
- 3Place the cod on the baking tray and add the cooking wine.
- 4Cover with tin foil and poach in the oven at 180°C for 8 minutes.
- 5Remove the fish from the tray and keep warm.
- 6Stir the full fat soft cheese into the tray juices and add the dill.
- 7Pour over the cod and serve.