2 2 handfuls pre-prepared mussels
1/2 1/2 red pepper
1/2 1/2 red onion
Small Bunch basil
100100 g Country Range Tomato & Basil Sauce
splash white wine
1 1 tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies (optional)
1 1 tbsp Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 1Finely chop 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 red onion.
- 2Heat 1 tbsp of Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil in a frying pan.
- 3Add the pepper and onion to the frying pan and sauté until soft.
- 4Add the wine, mussels and chilli flakes (if desired), cover with a tight fitting lid and steam for 3-6 minutes (checking after 3 minutes).
- 5As soon as the mussels have opened, add the Country Range Tomato & Basil Sauce and the chopped basil and warm through.
- 6Lightly toast a Country Range Ciabatta and tear in to rustic pieces.
- 7Serve the mussels and liquor in a bowl along with the toasted Ciabatta pieces.