Prawns Wrapped in Bacon
8 8 Country Range King Prawns
2525 g Country Range Salted Butter
4 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon
1 1 sprig rosemary
2 2 sprigs thyme
3 3 slices lemon
1010 ml oil
any any tomato chutney to serve
- 1Cut the bacon rashers in half and stretch them out to original length.
- 2Wrap the bacon around the prawns.
- 3Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the prawns one at a time. Cook for 2 minutes, then turn the prawns.
- 4Add the butter, herbs and lemon slices and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 5Remove from the heat and let the prawns rest in the butter for 1 minute before plating up.
- 6Serve with a tomato chutney.