Premium Tuna Mayo Fish Cake Bites
100100 g Country Range Premium Tuna Mayonnaise
100100 g Country Range Frozen Mashed Potato
2525 g Country Range Plain Flour
55 g Country Range Panko Breadcrumbs
2525 g Country Range Mayonnaise
1 1 spring onion, sliced
1 1 tbsp dill, chopped
½ ½ lemon, juice and zest
1 1 Country Range Free Range Egg
1010 g sriracha sauce
- 1Pre-heat fryer to 180°C .
- 2Make up the mashed potato as per pack instructions.
- 3Put your tuna mayo in a bowl with your sliced spring onion, chopped dill, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- 4Make the siriracha mayo by mixing the siriracha with the mayonnaise.
- 5Add the mash, mix well and form 4 x 50g balls.
- 6Shape into small cakes, panne in flour, egg then bread-crumbs and fry for 4 minutes until golden brown.
- 7Season with a little salt.
- 8Serve with some sirarcha mayo.