Premium Tuna Mayo Jacket Skins
7575 g Country Range Premium Tuna Mayonnaise
125125 g Country Range Salted Butter
55 g Country Range Garlic Purée
¼ ¼ tsp Country Range Dried Thyme
1010 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
3 3 small maris piper potatoes
55 g Maldon Sea Salt
1 1 spring onion, sliced
½ ½ red pepper, diced
½ ½ celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- 2Brush the potatoes with pomace oil and prick with a fork.
- 3Season with Maldon sea salt and bake for 45 minutes.
- 4In a bowl add the tuna, diced red pepper, sliced spring onion and thinly sliced celery.
- 5Melt the butter, add the thyme and garlic and keep to one side.
- 6Cut the potatoes in half, remove most of the potato and maybe use for mash.
- 7Dip each skin in the butter mix, bake in the oven for 6 minutes to crisp.
- 8Fill each skin with the tuna mix and serve with salad.