Prosciutto Crudo and Marinated Beef Tomato Bagel
4 4 unsliced bagels
25 25 g Country Range Butter
10 10 ml Country Range Balsamic Vinegar
1 1 mozzarella ball, sliced
1 1 beef tomato
100 100 g prosciutto crudo
20 20 g fresh basil, torn
0.5 0.5 tsp salt
0.5 0.5 tsp pepper
- 1Slice a beef tomato in half and remove the stem.
- 2Slice in to pieces approximately 1cm thick.
- 3Lay on to a board and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Sprinkle with a little torn basil leaves.
- 5Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- 6Slice the bagels, butter them and lay them out on to a baking tray.
- 7Bake in a pre-heated oven (180ºC) until golden.
- 8Remove bagels from oven and add slices of mozzarella or sliced cheddar.
- 9Add 2 pieces of prosciutto crudo to each bagel.
- 10Top with a couple of slices of the marinated tomatoes.
- 11Garnish with a fresh leaf salad and top the bagel.