Pulled Pork Mini Potato Skin Pies
5050 g Country Range Insauce Pulled Barbeque Pork
250250 g Country Range Salted Butter
½ ½ tsp Country Range Dried Thyme
½ ½ tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
25 25 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
2 2 medium sized Maris Piper potatoes
1 1 tsp Maldon sea salt
1 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1Pre-heat oven to 200°C .
- 2Rub the potato with pomace oil and prick a few times with a fork and sprinkle with Maldon sea salt.
- 3Cook until tender.
- 4Whilst still hot, cut in half and scoop out the potato (use for mash or soup) leaving a thin layer of potato inside the skin.
- 5Melt the butter, add the thyme and garlic and dip each skin in the butter mix, draining away any excess.
- 6Place the skins on a tray and bake for 5 minutes.