Red Bream with Olive Oil Mash
4 4 red bream fillets (175g per portion)
3 3 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 1 green pepper, cut into small pieces
1 1 red pepper, cut into small pieces
1 1 yellow pepper, cut into small pieces
zest of one lemon
11 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
- 1Place the potatoes into boiling salted water and cook until soft, drain and mash. When smooth, add for dessertspoons of Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season.
- 2Next, place some oil into a hot pan and when hot, seal the fish for 3-4 minutes on both sides.
- 3Add the pieces of pepper into the pan and cook until soft,
- 4Place the olive oil mash onto a gentle heat and grate in the lemon zest and garlic.
- 5Place the peppers and fish on top of each other and add a scoop of the mash. To finish drizzle with olive oil.