50 50 g Country Range Unsalted Butter
150150 g Country Range Sauce for Chilli Con Carne
1 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
1 1 red onion, finely chopped
100 100 g red and green pepper
1 1 small handful fresh coriander
pinch Country Range Crushed Chillies
- 1Add a knob of butter to a hot frying pan.
- 2Fry of the red onion, red and green peppers until softened.
- 3Add the Chilli Con Carne Sauce and red kidney beans.
- 4Add a pinch of crushed chillies and season to taste.
- 5Bring to boil and then simmer for approx. 15 minutes until the beans begin to break down.
- 6Add a splash water if needed.