Sausage, Cheddar And Pickle Picnic Pie
6 6 Country Range Butchers Style Cumberland Sausages
50 50 g Country Range Mature Cheddar
25 25 g Country Range Sweet Pickle
1 1 pinch Country Range Dried Mixed Herbs
200 200 g Country Range Puff Pastry
1 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg
- 1Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- 2Once your sausages have defrosted, cut in half lengthways and remove the meat from the skin.
- 3Place the meat in a bowl and add the diced cheddar and sweet pickle and mix together with a pinch of mixed herbs.
- 4Roll out the puff pastry and place the sausage mix in the middle like a super sized sausage roll.
- 5Egg wash the edges and roll tight.