Sizzling Beef Stir Fry
2 2 nests Country Range Medium Egg Noodles
1 1 tbsp Country Range Rapeseed Oil
350 350 g sirloin steak, sliced
1/21/2 tsp Country Range Crushed Chilles
1 1 Clove garlic, minced
2 2 tbsp Country Range Dark Soy Sauce
6 6 spring onions, sliced
2 2 tsp ginger purée
1 1 cup Country Range Frozen Broccoli
1 1 cup Country Range Frozen Cauliflower
1 1 cup Country Range Frozen Sliced Beans
1 1 cup Country Range Frozen Sweetcorn
1 1 bunch coriander
4 4 wedge lime
2 2 ml lime juice
- 1Cook the noodles in salted boiling water.
- 2Drain the noodles and toss them with a little oil in a bowl.
- 3Heat the rapeseed oil in a wok and add the steak pieces.
- 4Cook over a high heat until coloured.
- 5Add the sliced spring onions, ginger and chilli and fry for a further 30 seconds.
- 6Add the frozen broccoli, cauliflower, sliced beans and sweetcorn.
- 7Fry everything for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- 8Add the soy sauce, sesame oil and cooked noodles and stir through.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Serve in a bowl and garnish with chopped coriander, a squeeze of lime and a lime wedge.