Sliced Pork and Apple Salad
2 2 pork chops
100 100 g rocket
100 100 g red cabbage, thinly sliced
2 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
100 100 g raddichio
50 50 g red chard
5 5 tbsp Country Range Citrus & White Balsamic Dressing
1 1 tbsp Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 1Brush the pork chops with a little oil and place on a hot griddle pan.
- 2Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- 3Remove from griddle and set aside to cool.
- 4Remove the fat and slice in to 1cm thick slices.
- 5In a large bowl combine the raddichio, red cabbage, rocket and apples.
- 6Add the Citrus & White Balsamic Dressing and toss together.
- 7Serve in a small bowl and top with slices of the griddled pork.