Spiced Dark Chocolate Truffles
150150 g Country Range Dark Chocolate Drops
150150 ml double cream
3030 g Country Range Salted Butter
1/81/8 tsp Country Range Ginger
1/81/8 tsp Country Range Cinnamon
44 ea Country Range Cardamon (seeds only)
2525 g Country Range Cocoa Powder
- 1Heat the butter and cream until it simmers.
- 2Remove from the heat and add the chocolate.
- 3Add the cinnamon, ginger and crushed seeds of the cardamon.
- 4Allow to go fully cold (about 4 hours).
- 5Scoop a melon baller size piece of truffle mix and place onto a piece of parchment.
- 6Each time warm the melon baller in hot water and keep scooping.
- 7Lightly oil your ands and roll each scoop into a ball.
- 8Coat in cocoa powder.
- 9Eat and enjoy!