Spiced Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Chargrilled Cauliflower
400 400 ml Country Range Coconut Milk
2 2 tbsp Country Range Korma Curry Sauce
1/4 1/4 cauliflower
1 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
1 1 inch fresh ginger
1 1 tsp turmeric
11 tbsp cooked quinoa
1 1 tbsp Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
small bunch fresh coriander
- 1Fry off the ginger and garlic in a frying pan with a little oil.
- 2Add the korma sauce and turmeric.
- 3Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- 4Cut the cauliflower into florets and char-grill on a griddle pan for a couple of minutes.
- 5Pour the soup in to a bowl and top with the cauliflower.
- 6Sprinkle the cooked quinoa and coriander leaves.
- 7Add a squeeze of fresh lime juice and serve.