Spicy Tomato, Sweetcorn and Pasta Soup
150150 g Country Range Tomato Soup Mix
3 3 pts cold water
2525 g Country Range Butter
1 1 tbsp Country Range Chilli Powder
225225 g Country Range Pasta Shells, cooked
150150 g Country Range Sweetcorn
chopped parsley for garnish
- 1Melt the butter and fry the chilli powder for 2 minutes to develop the flavour.
- 2In a large pan, add sufficient water to the tomato soup mix to make a smooth paste. Add the chilli mixture and blend in the remaining cold water.
- 3Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 4Stir in the pasta shells and sweetcorn and reheat.
- 5Serve in deep warm bowls garnished with chopped parsley.